Sahitya Bhawan CBSE class 12 biology Lab Manual with theory and Viva-voce questions as per syllabus
You Save: 25%
|Series Title||Sahitya Bhawan | Pratiyotia Sahitya|
Sahitya Bhawan | Pratiyotia Sahitya lab manual class 12 biology practical book has been prepared in accordance with the CBSE guidelines. These lab manuals provide better understanding of various concepts in a lucid manner. The entire matter is prepared in a way that it provides complete understanding of each topic. Viva-voce helps the students in having a better understanding of concepts.
Part : A
A. Major :
1. To study plant population density by quadret method
2. To study the population of plants frequency by quadret method
3. To study the pH of Soil, To study water holding capacity of soil
4. To isolate DNA from available plant material, such as–spinach, green pea seeds, papaya etc.
B. MInor :
5. To collect and study soil from two different sites. To study soil for (a) texture,
(b) moisture content, (c) pH, and (d) water holding capacity of soil.
6. To study water collected from two different water bodies for (a) pH, (b) clarity,
(c) presence of any living organisms.
7. To study the presence of suspended particulate matter (SPM) in air
C. TEMPORARY SLIDE/PREPARATION :
8. To study the germination of pollens
9. To study temporary mount of onion root tip to study mitosis (cell division)
Part : B
2. Spotting :
1. Flowers adapted to pollination by different agencies (a) wind, (b) insect, (c) birds.
2. Pollen germination on stigma
3. Stages of gamete development (a) Testis T.S. and (b) Ovary T.S.
4. Meiosis cell division
6. Medelian inheritance using seeds of different colours/sizes of any plant.
7. Pedigree charts of genetic traits
8. Controlled pollination.
9. Common disease causing organisms
10. Xeric of plants and animals adaptations
11. Aquatic adaptations of plants and animals