Sahitya Bhawan CBSE class 11 biology Lab Manual with theory and Viva-voce questions as per syllabus
You Save: 25%
|Series Title||Sahitya Bhawan|
Sahitya Bhawan lab manual class 11 biology practical book has been prepared in accordance with the CBSE guidelines. These lab manuals provide better understanding of various concepts in a lucid manner. The entire matter is prepared in a way that it provides complete understanding of each topic. Viva-voce helps the students in having a better understanding of concepts.
1. Study of description of three locally available common flowering plants
2. Study of Osmosis by potato osmometer.
3. To test the presence of Sugar, Starch and proteins and fats in plant and animal materials
4. Separation of plant pigment through paper chromatography.
5. Comparative study of the rates of transpiration in the upper and lower surface of leaves.
6. Study of the rate of respiration in flower lands/ leaf tissue and germinating seeds.
7. Test for presence of urea in urine.
8. Test for presence of Sugar in urine
9. Test for presence of albumin in urine.
10. Test for presence of bile salts in urine.
Slide preparation (Temporary)
11. Preparation and study of T.S. dicot and monocot roots and stems (Primary).
12. Study of plasmolysis in epidermal peel
13. Temporary slide preparation for distribution of stomata
Study/observation of the following
1. Study of the part of a compound microscope.
2. Study of specimens/ slides (Permanent), Models and identification with reasons.
3. Study of virtual specimens/ slides (Permanent), Models and identification with reasons.
4. Study of tissues and diversity in shapes and sizes.
A. Plant tissues.
B. Animal tissues.
5. Study of mitosis in onion root tip cells and animal cells (grasshopper) from permanent slides.
6. Study of different modifications in roots, stems and leaves.
7. Study of and identification of different types of Inflorescence (Cymose and racemose).
8. Study of imbibition is seeds/ raisins.
9. Observation and comenents on the experimental setup.
(a) Anaerobic respiration
(c) effect of apical bud removal
10. Study of (a) human skeleton and (b) different types of joints with the help of virtual images/
11. Study of external morphology of cockroach through virtual images/ models.